Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:06:00 AM
This mapping solution is an indigenous tool for integrating current data and maps. It's strong and malleable architecture enables customization for client-specific needs.
Power Maps Web Application is used to map power-lines, routes, transformers of various capacities and calculate the length of low tension and high tension power lines, along with other specifics.
Benefits of using Power Maps
- It is a single window system for viewing available network of high tension and low tension lines, transformers' position and capacity, etc. It streamlines assessing of requirement for a new power line network in an area.
- Current data can be assimilated immediately on a map.
- Power Maps give you the ease of viewing all projects' current status.
- Authorised users can work on the same project concurrently.
- All users' activity can be traced. This ensures security, credibility and responsibility for data.
- Power Maps create a hub for partnering with branch and field offices and service providers in real time.